Big News For unemployed Student Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced notification for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Apply Online in CAPF, SSF & Assam Raifles. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. SSC is going to release constable recruitment soon, so for those students who want to participate in the exam of SSC Constable GD, they can fill the form of SSC GD by visiting the link given below or you can fill your form by visiting SSC official website.
- 1 SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- 2 SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Post Details
- 3 SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details
- 4 SSC GD Constable Physical Standards Test
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
SSC has issued a notification for Constable GD. SSC has decided to fill the examination form in the month of May 1st, as soon as the date of the examination form arrives, we will provide you in the format given below.
|Post Name||SSC Constable GD|
|Exam Form Start Date||May 2021|
|Exam Form End Date||May 2021|
|Payment Application fee Last Date||–|
|Admit Card Release Date||7 Days Before Exam|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Post Details
SSC has issued the CAPF, SSF & Assam Raifles notification of Constable GD. Post details have not yet come from SSC. Total number of posts that have been recruited will be known in the 1st week of May.
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)||Update May 1st week|
|Special Security Force||Update May 1st week|
|Assam Raifles||Update May 1st week|
|National Investigation Agency||Update May 1st week|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Qualification Details
|Post Name||Qualification Details|
|Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)||Passed 10th class or equivalent from the affiliated board|
|Special Security Force||Passed 10th class or equivalent from the affiliated board|
|Assam Raifles||Passed 10th class or equivalent from the affiliated board|
|National Investigation Agency||Passed 10th class or equivalent from the affiliated board|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding, and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and their basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Constable Physical Standards Test
The candidates who are looking forward to the SSC GD Constable recruitment have to make sure that they meet the required measurements for the Physical Standards Test. The Physical Standards Test will be the first stage of the selection process. Check the details below.
|Physical Standards Test|
|Chest||Male||Expanded 80 cmMinimum Expansion of 5 cm|
|Weight||Male & Female||Proportionate as per the height and medical standard for the candidates.|
How to Apply SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021 Exam Form
- Step-1: Go to SSC Official website.
- Step-2: Click on the link ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination’ under the ‘Constable-GD’ Category.
- Step-3: Login as New User.
- Step-4: Fill in the Basic Details.
- Upload Your Photo & Signature
- Select payment online mode & Payment Online
- Print Your Application Form
Helpline Number For SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
|Region & Its Head Quarter||States/Union Territories Constituting the Region||Name||Address||Helpline Number||Fax No||Email Id||Website|
|Northern Region at New Delhi||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttrakhand||Shri Gajender Singh Thakur, RD||Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 12,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,New Delhi-110003||011-24363343|
|Central Region at Paryagraj||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Shri Rahul Sachan, RD||Staff Selection Commission, Kendriya Sadan, 34-A, M.G. Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh-211001||0532-2406000|
|Eastern Region at Kolkatta||West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha, Jharkhand & Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||Ms Priyanka Basu Ingty, RD||Staff Selection Commission,1st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4,Acharya Jagadish Chandra BoseRoad, Kolkata,West Bengal-700020||033-22904430|
|Western Region at Mumbai||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Union Territory of Daman ,Diu , Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Ms. Vani Anand Singh, RD||Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, South Wing,Pratishtha Bhawan,101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai,Maharashtra-400020||022-2201917|
|Southern Region at Chennai||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu & Puducherry (UT)||Shri K Nagaraja, RD||Staff Selection Commission,2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus,College Road, Chennai,Tamil Nadu-600006||044-28275568|
|North West Region at Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh (UT)||Ms. Alka Soni, RD||Staff Selection Commission,Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160009||0172-2741060|
|Karnataka Kerala Region at Bangaluru||Karnataka, Kerala & Lakshadweep (UT)||Shri S. N. Girish, RD||Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, “E” Wing,Kendriya Sadan,Koramangala, Bengaluru,Karnataka-560034||080-25502520|
|North East Region at Guwahati||Arunachal, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Shri Ngachan Zimik, RD||Staff Selection Commission, NER, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola-Basistha Road, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006||0361-2228929|
|MPR Region at Raipur||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh||Shri S. N. Girish (Add. Charge), RD||Staff Selection Commission, 5th Floor, Investment Building, LIC Campus-2, Pandri, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492004||0771-2960440||[email protected]|
|Headquarters at New Delhi||India||Staff Selection Commission, Block No-12 , 4th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003||011-24368090||www.ssc.nic.in|