Dear Student rvunl recruitment of Jr Engineer, Jr Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer vacancies Under RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, JdVVN. Intrested stundent who want to fill the form ,visit the original website of Rvunl. RVUNL Various Vacancy Exam Form Last Date 2021 will bi announce the link of the official website is also available below
Latest Updates:- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer, Jr Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer vacancies Under RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, JdVVN. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
RVUNL Various Vacancy Details
Online Applications are invited for appointment as “Accounts Officer” and “Personnel Officer” in these power companies of Rajasthan whose field and area of operation is as detailed below:-
|Raj.Rajya Vidyut Utpadan |
|Entire Rajasthan. Main Power Generating Plants are|
located at Kota, Suratgarh, Chhabra (Baran),
Jhalawar, Ramgarh (Jaisalmer), Banswara, Dholpur
& Barmer Districts. Besides at Coal Mining site at
|Raj.Rajya Vidyut Utpadan|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran |
Nigam Ltd (JVVN)
|Jaipur, Dausa, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dholpur, Sawai|
Madhopur, Tonk, Karauli, Kota, Jhalawar, Baran &
RVUNL Various Vacancy Exam Form Last Date
Dear student RVUNL Various Vacancy Exam Form Last Date 2021 will be announce. Intrested stundent who want to fill the form ,visit the original website of Rvunl. RVUNL Various Vacancy Exam Form Last Date 2021 will bi announce the link of the official website is also available below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||24-02-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||16-03-2021|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||16-03-2021|
|Last date for printing your application||31-03-2021|
|Exam Date||coming soon|
RVUNL Various Vacancy Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must have not attained the age of 40 years on the first day of January next following the last date fixed for online submission of application. However, as direct recruitment in previous two years was not done, the upper age limit as on 1.1.2022 shall be 42 years.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by :
(i) 5 years in the case of male candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Backward Class(BC) and More Backward Class (MBC);
(ii) 5 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to Unreserved (General) category and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS);
(iii) 10 years in the case of woman candidate belonging to SC, ST, BC and MBC;
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of an ex-prisoner who had served under the Government/ Nigam on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of ex-prisoner who was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the Regulations.
- The upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxable by a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet Instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed
to be within the prescribed age limit.
- The Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after release from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age-limit even though they have crossed the age limit when they appear before the Committee had they been eligible
as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
- For Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit shall be relaxable by ten years, provided that if the permissible age after relaxation workout to be more than 50 years then the upper age limit of 50 years will be applicable.
- There shall be no age limit in the case of persons repatriated from Pakistan during the 1971 Indo-Pak War.
- There shall be no upper age limit for candidates already serving in connection with affairs of Nigam, if applying in the same Nigam.
It is clarified that this relaxation is admissible to in-service candidate, in that Nigam where he/she is working but not in any other Nigam.
- There shall be no upper age limit in the case of widows and divorced women.
- The provision of age relaxation is non-cumulative i.e. relaxation may be claimed under any one provision, but relaxation admissible under any two clauses would not be clubbed.
RVUNL Various Vacancy Qualification Details
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur has announced a Notification for the recruitment of Jr Engineer, Jr Chemist, Informatics Assistant, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer vacancies Under RVUN, RVPN, JVVN, JdVVN. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Website Link:- https:/rvunl-various-vacancy-2021/
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|Advt No. 01/2021|
|1.||Accounts Officer||11||CA/ICWA (CMA)/ MBA/ P.G. Diploma (Business Management)/ M.Com|
|2.||Personnel Officer||06||MSW/ MBA/ PG (Personnel Management/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Relations)|
|Advt No. 02/2021|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||16||Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electrical/ Electrical&Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems& HighVoltage/PowerElectronics/ Power Engg)|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||06||Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Mechanical/ Production/|
Industrial Engg/Production & Industrial/Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engg)
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||03||Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Structural/Civil Construction/ Civil Engg)|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Control & Instrumentation/Communication)||09||Degree (Engg)/ AMIE (Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Electrical&Electronics/ Electronics &Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Controls)|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Information Technology)||04||Degree (Engg), MCA/ CS/ IT/ Electronics & Communications Engg)|
|6.||Assistant Engineer (Fire & Safety)||01||Diploma (Industrial Safety), Degree (Engg)|
|Advt No. 03/2021|
|1.||Junior Engineer||946||Degree (Relevant|
|2.||Junior Chemist||27||Degree (Chemical Engg), PG (Chemistry)|
|3.||Informatics Assistant||46||Diploma/ Degree (Relevant|
RVUNL Various Vacancy Form Fee Details
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of of family is Rs.2.50 lakh/ more: Rs 1600/-
- For UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/ SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH): Rs. 1400/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online
(i) The application fee payable is as under:—
S.No. Category Application fee(Rs.)
(a) UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more Rs.1600(Including GST)
(b) UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH)Rs.1400(Including GST)
(ii) Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges willhave to be borne by the candidate. (iii) Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 24.02.2021 to 16.03.2021.
(iv) Those UR(GEN)/EWS category candidates whose annual family income is less thanRs.2.50 lakh and are depositing Rs.1400/- as application fee on this ground, will have toproduce documents in support of their annual family income at the time of documentsverification.
(v) Benefit of reserved posts is not admissible to candidates of creamy layer of BC & MBC categories. Such candidates are considered in UR (GEN) Category and shall deposit fee of Rs. 1600/-.
(vi) SC/ST/BC/MBC/EWS category candidates belonging to any State other than Rajasthan shall be treated as “Unreserved (General)” category candidate. They should apply under the UR(GEN) category by depositing fee of Rs. 1600/-.
(vii) Application fee once paid shall neither be refunded in any circumstances, nor it can be reserved for any other recruitment or selection.
RVUNL Address And More Details
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd is the electricity generation company of the Government of Rajasthan state in India. Headquarters: Jaipur, India Owner: Government of Rajasthan Organization type: State-owned enterprise Purpose: Electricity generation Power stations: Chhabra Thermal Power Plant, MORE Founded: 2002
RVUNL Helpline Number
1. By IVRS or call to customer care through toll free no. 1800-180-6507 & 1912
2. By IVRS or call to customer care through tolled no. 0141-2203000
3. Mobile app: Bijli Mitra
4. Web application: www.bijlimitra.com
5. Through SMS to 57575 and 9414037085
6. Through whatsapp on 9414037085
7. Through email: [email protected]
8. Facebook: www.facebook.com/managingdirector.jvvnl.1
9. Twitter: @jvvnlccare @md_jvvnl
10. Online chat: Click Here
11. Webpage: https://jvccc.intelenetglobal.com/registercomplaint
12. In person by reaching to “Upbhokta Sewa Kendra”