What is SSO ID?
Single sign-on (SSO) is a session and user authentication service that permits a user to use one set of login credentials (e.g., name and password) to access multiple applications.
The service authenticates the end user for all the applications the user has been given rights to and eliminates further prompts when the user switches applications during the same session.
On the back end, SSO is helpful for logging user activities as well as monitoring user accounts.
Rajasthan Single sign-on (SSO) ID is a way or option for user authentication. It provides the facility of using one login credentials such as name and password for various types of application and websites. In other words, Rajasthan SSO ID allows the user to use multiple applications. This service is used by many universities, and nowadays it is also used by governments. We can say SSO Rajasthan is a very helpful tool for logging user activities with monitoring user accounts.
Use of SSO ID-
The same technique is used by Rajasthan Govt. Which provides an SSO ID to every person of Rajasthan. After successfully registering one time, the user can avail more than 40 government services in one area using their User ID.
Some benefits of RAJ SSO ID is listed below:-
- With the help of SSO RAJ, you can apply for govt. vacancies and check the status of your application.
- SSO ID can also help you to pay electricity, landline, mobile and water bills.
- RAJSSO also gives access to employment portal.
- SSO ID registration also helps you in your Right to vote.
RAJ SSO ID helps to apply for an online facility like E-Mitra, Aadhar Card, Scholarship, Business registration, Bhamashah. You can also change your details afterwards.
How to Know RAJ SSO ID:-
If you forgot your SSO ID then you can follow these given steps. To know RAJ SSO ID you just have to follow steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of RAJ SSO ID
- After visiting SSO ID official website you will find the option for I Forgot my Digital Identity (SSOID) as shown in Image.
- On clicking it you will be redirected to a page where you will get options to reset your user id.
- Hereby choosing these options, you can know your SSO ID UserID.
- Mostly, make their SSO ID by Aadhar Card so I will tell you how can you know your SSO ID.
- So firstly you have to click on Aadhar card tab then you will find an option to fill Aadhar Card number.
- After filling Aadhar number just proceed with system and SSO ID will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID.
You can follow another method also to know your SSO ID :-
To recover the SSOID, you can send a SMS to 9223166166.
i.e. type RJ SSO and send it to 9223166166 from your registered mobile.
Note: To use this service, it is important that you should have logged-in to SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 07/09/2018 onwards.